4/30/09

1 down, 3 to go

Just got done with my FDCS Final an hour or so ago and ROCKED IT! :D That made me happy considering I spent from 10:30AM-10:30PM Yesterday at the same table.....with Alexa half of the time and then Kristen the other half! lol I got up about 10 times though to get food, go the bathroom, go back downstairs 3 times in a row because I kept forgetting things (like a fork! hah). ANYWAYS! I have pics of all of my eats (quite a few to be exact) and I will be doing a recap of Wed, Thur and Fri on Friday night!

Now I am off to Keva (I told my mom we need to buy a new blender....ours is gross and old!...so I can make Keva's at home! haha), then studying all day (AGAIN) for POLS and BIOL.....I have my Poli Sci at 7:30AM and BIOL at 4:30!! Can't wait to relax friday night! ........And then pick it back up over the weekend to drill Chemistry into my brain! ;)

Happy Trails!
AWESOME GIVEAWAY!

12 comments:

  1. Yay - glad you rocked it. Good luck with the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo way to go girl! Hope the next one goes just as well :)

    Love, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, I know you'll rock the other finals too! Yay for new blenders :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your final. Ah, I'm so scared about finals in college. Especially the Dietetic ones. I really want to do it, but am scared the science courses will be way too difficult & I'll fail! :\

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the finals! I am a dietitian and I remember them well! Like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the rest of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHOO one done, good luck on the other 2, you will rock them!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on doing well on your test!!! just think...25% done..only 75% to go! YOU CAN DO IT!

    we need a new blender BADLY. ours is SOOOOO sick and scratched up and everything. yuuuck

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on getting final #1 done!!! good luck on the rest -- you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha nope, BJ's was right. It's like...a bulk store. Like Cosco? or Sam's Club? I don't have either of those but I heard that it's similar!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?