4/13/09

Snack Attack

So I had about 2 or 3 more bowls of Target's Honey Nut Cherrios (hahah!) and a cheese stick...as well as these three guys. I really need a salad tommorrow! YUM!
This is the Bear Naked Granola pictured in the previous post! WOWZERS! Nutritious AND Delicious! That's all I have to say! :D

Dont forget that the contest ends TONIGHT!

I plan on getting up at 7AM to run around campus tommorrow morning! I loved it when Kristen and I tried it out, so we shall see if I am motivated enough to get up and get moving! If it's too cold, I may end up in the Gym. I go to school at 9 on Tues/Thurs, so I may try to make this a regular thing (even though there are only 3 weeks left! :D ). We shall see!!


TiredTiredTired (as Alexa would say!)

8 comments:

  1. haha love a good snack attack! good luck on the run tomorrow =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm cheese stick! So good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear Naked granola is AMAZING - totally agree with you on that one! Have you ever tried Galaxy Granola? It's pretty hard to find, but you can order it online too.

    Have a lovely Monday evening!
    Love, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bear Naked granola is awesome! I can't seem to find it at Costco anymore. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bear naked granola looks so tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you have a great run in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had bare naked granola this morning. Sooooo good- the blueberry walnut protein one is amazing too! I can't get it here so have it sent from people in the US too. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you had a great run girly!!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?