4/12/09

Easter Bunnayy Easter Bunnayyy

HAPPY EASTER!
That is the saying my dad ALWAYS says on Easter (used to be when we were hunting for eggs around the house and he would say "Easter Bunnayy Easter Bunnayy" when he was near an egg because we were little and needed help! lol). Now it is just tradition! You really have to hear it for the full effect because I am not even sure how to write it!

Anyways, I have been MIA for the past couple of days because I have been hanging out with Kristen's Family and it has been a blast! Last night I got to meet TONS of her relatives at her mom's B-day party and we had smoked chicken, a variety of salads and cake! Today we went to her church and her Grandma's house with more of her family and hung out there from 12-6:30! It was 6:30 before we knew it! They had the cutest kittens at a house nearby and we had to go over and see them~! I love puppies and kitties!

I just ate some soup and a string cheese and am going to be eating something else soon (cereal anyone?!) Tommorrow I need to do laundry, get ready for schoolio, run possibly, store possibly....aka be productive! Regular blogging will commence!

Dont forget about my GIVEAWAY! :D

6 comments:

  1. So funny about your dad, I love when things like that just "stick" and become tradition! It sounds like you've been having a lot of fun with Kristen, who doesn't love kittens??! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, what a fun time! Glad you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! Sounds like you've been having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter, glad you've been having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love puppies and kittens too! ! ! !! ! Happy Easter, have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kittens are the cutest!! i have two (well, they are 7 months old now) and i could watch them for hours on the weekends LOL. sounds like you had a great easter!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?