12/3/09

Rock My Face Off

How is your Thursday going? Here's how mine started off... Fun right?!

Anyways, last night, I had the best snack ever! I crumbled a toasted PLD Oatmeal Raisin Cookie into a Jello Vanilla Chocolate pudding and swirled my way into a deep, delicious, foodie coma! I also had a piece of bread at one point yesterday; which would be totally random if EarthGrains WheatBerry Bread didn't completely rock my face off...
This morning I woke up to a Cherry Omega Bar courtesy of http://www.flaxmatters.com/. It had a unique texture that I would describe as a mix between a rice krispy treat and a dense, moist, granola bar known as Honest Foods. The dried cherries added a little boost of natural sweetness to every unsuspecting bite. Plus, I snuck in some much needed Omega-3's, so what's to lose? Nothing, I'd say!
And by 12:30, Alexa and I were hungry. What ELSE would pop into our minds, but Keva Juice. I know, I know...this is the...umm...third day in a row. How can I say no to a perfect 24oz blend of nonfat frozen yogurt, skim milk, a handful of strawberries, a dusting of mocha, a drizzle of chocolate and a spoonful of protein powder?
I just can't. Period.
We also got some free Kim & Scott's Pretzels (We are there almost every day...we know people...haha). I snagged the spinach feta stuffed pretzel and as delicious as it was, I was stuffed after devouring about 2/3 of it! You can find these in your grocer's freezer too, so keep an eye out for 'em. They are well worth it!
The oh-so-GREEN center! MMM! so good!
Right before Gilmore Girls came streaming through my circa 1990's TV (it's totally legit!), I toasted up a PLD Carrot Raisin Muffin Top and left it in the toaster until the edges were brown and crunchy. It smelled like Christmas! :D
So dense and flavorful...did it just pop out of the oven? No? Just Checking.
I then invited LC to my carrot fest
For dinner, I rocked my face off. PB&J Style! ...with a cahhhraunchay (haha) Braeburn
And now, I am getting ready to watch our Basketball team lead the way to victory! ;) Don't forget to enter this nutty girl's cookie-licious giveaway (and come back friday/sat. for mine!)! Just call me the cookie monster...Oh and Emily (THIS Emily) is having the cutest giveaway ever (well, the idea...I don't know if pumpkin butter and soap is exactly "cute" haha) ! Check it out!...OH (lol) and Meals & Moves is prepared to hook you up with some Chobani Yogurt.
What's on your agenda for....dun, dun, dun...FRIDAY!?

19 comments:

  1. That pretzel sounds ridiculous!
    I've arranged to go home tomorrow :-) It has just not been my week, and I need a little more coddling by the parents if I'm going to make it through finals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that smoothie looks good, they always hit the spot :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the smoothie and the pretzels sound ridiculous good. I can't believe its basically Friday already!! This week went by crazy fast. I have a pretty big to do list for the weekend, but lots of fun stuff too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that pretzel looks naughty naughty! ;)

    p.s. love how you've coined the terms "PLD" for penny's.. that is a mouthful to say (type?)

    <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, that DOES look like the perfect snack!!

    Yay for Friday!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pretzels looks fabulous! And don't you just love Laughing Cow? It's so great, especially on chicken when it's baked right in! Yummm! Apples too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cherry snack bar looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that pudding + cookie snack looks so good! so does that pretzel. Friday I've just got 2 classes (one is canceled) and physical therapy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, that pretzel looks SO GOOD! So does that keva! Jealous of your juice trips!
    Merrryyy Christmas!
    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally jealous of your Keva runs! I loveee smoothies! Great looking pretzel!
    Merry Christmas!
    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. smoothie sounds awesome! and seriously, i need to get my hands on some vita muffins and others...never had them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh..my..gosh.. love that dessert u had last night!! gah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that pretzel looks deliciouss & the smoothie sounds really good too :)

    xoxo
    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  14. bahhh i need that pretzel?! that just gave me an idea for a recipe---whole wheat pretzel stuffed with all sorts of goodies mmm

    and I cant wait to try PLD (I have a package on its way!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for letting me know about the Glow Bars! I also appreciate you letting us know about these protein and omega bars. They sound like something I want to try!

    Oh, and I looooove the smell of Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the wonderfully encouraging comment on my blog! You are my third reader (that I know of). Anyways, all these pictures of food are making me hungry!! Time for some breakfast! Happy Friday to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. umm that pretzel looks AMAZING. i love feta/spinach! need to find Greek food now...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hate working in groups. Totally feel your pain!

    That pretzel looks ridic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow! that stuffed bread looks great!
    jenna

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?