- I heated 1/2-3/4cup of skim milk on the stove in a saucepan (don't let it boil, but make sure it's extra hot...low and slow).
- Then, when your coffee is done, pour it into a mug and rinse the French Press.
- Pour your steamy, hot milk into the French Press.
- Pump it until you can pump no more... (If you only use 1/2-3/4cup like I did, you will have to tilt the french press in order for it to work...but work it does!! YAY!).
- Pour the foam-y milk mixture into your mug and top with a dash of cinnamon, cocoa or something festive! Enjoy!
One fabulous start to my day...
Different Bowl, Same Supercalifragalisticexpialadocious Mix
(OMG...so that song (the Mary Poppins Supercali...Song) just started to play on the TV right after I typed that...wierd...Regis & Kelly always keep me on my toes!).
One more picture...simply because I am obsessed.
As if this morning wasn't good enough, I won some Kay's Naturals products from Lynn and Christy of The Actor's Diet! I have been wanting to try these for so long! (I just found out that I also won some Heart Thrives from Monica!). After Regis & Kelly are done making me laugh, I'm going for a run!
*What's on your agenda for today? (Going to the store to buy a French Press should probably be added to your list...)
*Have you ever made foam with a French Press?