By the time I woke up and got around this morning (no classes!), it was 9:30 and Alexa and I decided to make a Keva run at 10! I was somewhat hungry, so I decided to add a pretzel to the mix. Look at that doughy, spinach stuffed, cheesy goodness! Check out the nutritionals here. You can find the smaller 4oz pretzels at Target so LOOK FOR 'EM! They are worth that somewhat hefty price tag! MMMM MMMM!
- All Natural
- 17g of protein
- 25% of the RDA for Calcium, Iron and Vitamin A
- Spinach is the 4th ingredient
- Whole Grains
- Made from Scratch
- No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
This was not a free sample...I just REALLY like these things! :D
- Cut one banana into bite sized pieces and freeze overnight in a ziploc.
- Microwave said banana at least 24 hours later (but you can keep them longer of course) for about 10-15 seconds. (JUST long enough to separate the pieces and thaw SLIGHTLY, but...whatever you do, don't cook the banana!! It happens quickly so 15 seconds MAX!).
- Place the banana in a bowl and top with whatever you please!
A 4oz container of Blueberry Oikos took mine over the top!
Get some sleep and have a delicious Wednesday!