12/1/09

December 1 = Snow

Hey Everyone! Have you emailed me yet? I know that you want to participate...! :D

I woke up this morning and decided to whip up some oats (my last pkg!). I took a package of Nature's Path Apple Cinnamon Oats, 1/2 c milk, 1/2 banana chopped and let the micro work it's magic. Then, I remembered this MaraNatha PB Jar that I had saved!

HELLO Oats in a Jar! It was divine...However, there may have been too much PB left in this jar (wait, what?!). It was sticking to the roof of my mouth! haha
OH SOOO Creamy!
The last bite...sad...
As I was concocting my Dorm-Made Latte, I glanced out the window and saw SNOW!

I live in TX, let me remind you!
After lots of Chem Lab Preparation, it was time for a toasty lunch! Enter: Stacy's Pita Chips and Amy's Low Fat Cream of Tomato Soup. This soup appeared quite thick, but had such a delicate pureed texture with a robust tomato flavor that was accented by the hint of organic cream and spices. MMM!
Perfect Pairing!
Should have seen that coming!
Then, I snagged a Vitamin Water 10 and set out to do my math homework...
Then, I indulged in some Cherry Cobbler!
Thick and creamy style... ;)
Around 5:30, my roommates and I headed to Texas Roadhouse and had a BLAST! After enjoying one of their signature rolls and a tossing a few peanut shells on the floor, I ordered a lean pork chop, a plain sweet potato and some veggies! Great food, great times!
*
Here's some relevant GG action:

"Richard: Pork is bred leaner these days. It has a different taste. Less fat equals less flavor. Yet another example of the great advances man has made: flavorless pork. Hurrah for the opposable thumbs."
Although, mine was the polar opposite of what Richard is describing!
*
Wednesday is going to be soo soo soo soo soo soo soo Busy! Whew. I'm already tired and it hasn't even hit me yet! :/
*
Please take a moment out of your day to hop on over to PB&J's blog and win some coooookies! (or at least try!). While you're at it, click HERE and enter to win a Regional Best Gift Certificate! Last, but not least, POP on over to Iowa Girl Eats! You won't be sorry!

8 comments:

  1. I don't think it's fair texas is getting snow before Rhode Island :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can never have too much pb!
    jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your soo soo soo soo soo soo busy Wednesday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm extra pb = extra fun

    and snow in texas is great :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww such a great time with your roomies at dinner..awesome!
    good luck tommo w. your busy day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cherry cobbler looks good. Have a great day. I know it'll be busy, but take some time to stop and enjoy the day before rushing off to something else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hot damn -- looks like jack frost wanted to take a vacay down south! feel free to keep all the snow to yourself.. I dislike!

    ReplyDelete
  8. snow in texas?!?!? thats crazzyyy!!! I live in boston and we havent had snow yet!

    cherry cobbler yogurt sounds delicious, I know that yoplait does make some crazy flavored yog's!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?