- Rory: Can we not say the word "college" for at least 48 hours?
- Lorelai: Fine.
- Rory: Thank you.
- Lorelai: How 'bout "collage," can we say "collage?" 'Cause it sounds the same, but it's actually very different.
- Rory: "Collage" is fine.
- Lorelai: Okay, good, 'cause I don't even know how to get through a conversation without the word "collage."
This is the same pamphlet! Don't ask why it looks so different...and, yes, I am trying to channel my inner poet and submit a "The Way I See It". Nothing. Yet.
365 Vanilla Sandwich Cookies!!! My brother passed by a Whole Foods and picked up my mom and I's favorite cookies! :D
Nothing like 'em!
Lookie what I found while browsing around...TARGET(durrr)! Kashi GoLean Crisp-Toasted Berry Crumble! That's right, folks. Kashi has a new cereal out and I like it...alot.
Straight out of the box, it has a graham cracker type sensation; while still posessing big clusters with a big crunch. Although, that crunch is airier and, crispier (shall I say), than the comparable Kashi GoLean Crunch!. It gets soft fairly quickly when drowned in milk, so if you like to work on the morning crossword while eating breakfast, I'd stick with Kashi GoLean Crunch!...unless you are a really fast crossword puzzle solver. Then again, I did enjoy how it softened slightly within the milk...YUM!
And now for the BATTLE! I think it is safe to say that LC...aka Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedges... are all the rage. So when I spotted these Weight Watchers Spreadable Wedges, I was MORE than intrigued!Here is my comparison between Weight Watcher's (WW) Spreadable Wedges and the tried and true LC:
- 6 wedges in the WW wheel... vs ...8 wedges in the LC wheel
- WW wedges are a bit gummier/thicker (but both are creamy and easily spreadable)
- WW has some intriguing flavors, such as this parmesan peppercorn with pepper taking center stage
- WW is called a "Pasteurized Process Cheese Product"......LC is called "Light Pasteurized Cheese"
- WW ingredient list is: cultured milk, water, nonfat milk, Maltodextrin, milk protein concentrate, oat fiber, salt, sodium phosphate, cream, sodium polyphosphate, black pepper, calcium propionate (preservative), sugar, glutamic acid and enzymes.
- LC ingredient list is: Light cheddar, cheddar, swiss, semisoft cheeses, whey, cream, sodium phosphate, sodium citrate and salt.
- Nutrition Profiles are extremely similar, having 30-35 calories per wedge
- WW wedges are 2g smaller than LC (yet you get less wedges...GO FIGURE?!)
You can probably tell, but WW will not be stealing the show from LC anytime soon...at least not in my kitchen! I think I'll stick with LC offering of "cheese" instead of a "cheese product".
Sorry WW, but I have to count this as a loss...
I spread it atop this doughy, doughy, doughy pita and ended up scraping some of it off...I felt weird eating this "cheese product". :/
Homemade truffles from the neighbors (we'll call this a "York Peppermint Patty Imitation")...the holidays just keep on giving! :D
Check out Jamie's Precious Peas for your chance to win a super cute tutu courtesy of Strawberrie Rose.