French Meadow Bakery Organic Fat Flush 10" Tortillas
French Meadow Bakery Organic Fat Flush 10" Tortillas
If you do not do this, then you are nuts. Or perhaps you just need to go downstairs to the dining hall, buy some nuts and join in on the fun.
- Go downstairs to the dining hall and purchase nuts, pretzels, cereal, M&M’s, Bugels (Remember sticking those on your fingers? I know you did it.), whatever. Buy everything that looks good. That's my motto. :D
- Then, go to the grocery store and buy whatever they have that you feel must be involved, if your dining hall just couldn’t deliver. Also, buy some plastic snack bags.
Now you’re ready. I’ll demonstrate:
My favorite variety of the snack that smiles back...
Honey Roasted Nuttiness
After enjoying half of the bar, I had accumulated the following review:
When that occurs, I consult other foodies:
- Some LOVE IT.
- Some wouldn't say they LOVE it, but they did enjoy it.
- Some think it falls short.
Some would buy a whole wearhouse, if need be.
So... a go or no?
CLICK HERE for a cereal-icious GIVEAWAY! :D
Sorry for the small font...something wierd is going on with this post and the font won't get any bigger! Get out those magnifying glasses! ;)
Not bad stats!
Healthy Choice is not always the most delicious choice. Am I right? Well, their new look came along with new offerings, so I decided to pick up some Ravioli Florentine Marinara and give 'em another try. In a nut shell, here are my thoughts:
- The sauce was divine... a lovely marinara, not a spaghetti sauce. There's a difference!
- The pasta was cooked perfectly and had a ricotta like filling! :D
- The cheese was a little chewy and there was just too much of it. I ate my fair share (and a few bite-fulls of solely cheese) and there was still 2 tabelspoon sized clumps left when I was finished! Cut back on the cheese HC!
- I added frozen broccoli after mixing it up half way through micro-ing and this really added alot to the overall feel of the dish. I think HC should make that a permanent addition!
- I am fully capable of doing all of my homework and writing four lab reports each week.
- I will not name my Dell Laptop (Inanimate objects should always have names, no?) because I am not sure how much longer the stubborn thing will last.
- I want to use Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter as the icing for my next birthday cake.
- Paying $6.00 or $7.00 for a bag of flavored coffee is totally worth it so that you do not have to wake up to the smell of Crème Brule coffee and realize that yours is the cheap black coffee that you picked up downstairs.
- Staying up into the wee hours of the night studying is only legit if you have a box of cereal and your ipod nearby.
- If your plan is to do laundry on Sunday afternoon, have a plan B.
- Graphing Calculators are my friend; but my math professor must have had a fight with them because we can’t use them.
- Eating straight out of the bag is not a good plan. Although, I already should have known that…
- Yes, you can have too many lists!
- Food Science degree plans are challenging, for lack of a better word.
- “I hate Valentine’s Day “ is a CUTE movie!
- The future of this blog is looking dim. :/
- If I could be a Chief or an Indian, apparently, I’d take the Chief route…
- Justin Bieber may or may not be the funniest kid alive. Click here.
- Partial Credit is awesome. Not curving is not awesome.
- My Keva Juice addiction does not falter…even in the snow!
I miss getting my daily foodie intake; but I love my classes and where they are going to take me. There must be a happy medium. Perhaps finding it should be Dora the Explorer’s next mission…
Leslie is giving away a great KettleWorx WorkOut Set and My Silly Monkey is giving away a Baby Blvd. Gift Certificate! :D Furthermore, Leslie Loves Veggies has some awesome giveaways going on: Steaz & Fiber One Bars. Holla!
Anyways, I broke into a CedarLane Egg White Omelet this morning. Remember when I suggested that you go a different route for breakfast and let Cedarlane take care of your lunch? Well, scratch that because Cedarlane has offered you a different route. A very tasty different route, indeed!
Enter: CedarLane Egg White Omelet with Uncured Turkey Bacon, Vegetables and Cheese
The generous portion of egg was cooked to perfection: firm, yet fluffy. The filling consisted of good-sized chunks of firm, yet soft potatoes, turkey bacon, crunchy green peppers and just enough cheese to bring the dish together without overwhelming everything else going on in there! The turkey bacon was PERFECTLY cooked. No really, I have never had meat in a frozen meal that was cooked this well and it added such substance and a smoky flavor profile to the overall dish!
Three minutes in the microwave and I can indulge in a substantial omelet dish that will taste better than the one that would have required me to sauté veggies, dice potatoes, pan fry turkey bacon and utilize the master flipping skills that I do not have? To say that I would happily purchase this again is an understatement.
But first, a little product review:
Stonyfield Farm Organic O'Soy Smooth and Creamy Yogurt
In short, you can most definitely taste the soy. However, if you enjoy Pearl, Purely Decadent and other soy products, then add this concoction to the mix because it is a keeper. If you do not like the flavor profile of soy products, stay far away.
Moving on...The following is just some of what I whipped up during this very hectic week. Numerous salads, KEVA's , Black Bean Burritos, BARSSS and other UN-dorm-made items were also consumed within the hustle and bustle!
Is it Easter. already?!