Anyways, let's kick things off with just a few product reviews. NEW products, might I add.
Kay's Naturals may or may not be new to you, but they sure are new to me! I won a little sample box from the ladies over at The Actor's Diet and thoroughly enjoyed the Cookie Bites , like it was my job! Kay's Naturals Chili Nacho Cheese Protein Chips are most definitely not my job. I was lovin' them at first, with a profile almost identical to Fritos; but about halfway through the package, something was just not clicking with my tastebuds anymore. I attribute it to the fact that 10g of protein are crammed into this little pack...which is great, but also will affect the texture just a bit. It has to. I thought I might just be crazy (news flash!), so I gave a baggie to my roomie. She got about 1/3 of the way through the package before hitting the "something is just not right" wall.
Here's the "under the bed" box...
- Banana Nut Cherrios
- Kashi Go Lean Oatmeal
- Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride Tea
- Kay's Naturals, Goldfish, Popcorn
- Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds, Luna Bars, CLIF Mojo Bars and a never ending bar stash at the dining hall downstairs! :D
- Un-opened Skippy Peanut Butter (always have a back-up on hand...to be safe!) , PB&Co Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter (it's dreammmy!) and Smucker's Strawberry Jelly
- baggies of grab and go grapes
- broccoli slaw
- cheese sticks
- Stonyfield O'Soy (future product review culprit!)
- Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges
- 1 remaining Granola Gourmet Chocolate Espresso Energy Bar (I don't want to eat the last fudgy delight! SAD!)
Wishbone Ranch Salad Spritzer (also a future review...) and Tostitos Bean & Cheese Dip :)Western Alternative Bagels, which are fun for a change of pace. They had a whole array of flavors, but I got sweet wheat so that I could dress it up as I please!This stuff is peacin' out so I will be heading downstairs to get some regular milk soon...At the store, I typically buy the cheapest milk...be it skim, soy, whatevv! Come back lata this week/weekend to see how I put all of these goodies to some good "dorm-made" use. And the homework ensues...