- I am fully capable of doing all of my homework and writing four lab reports each week.
- I will not name my Dell Laptop (Inanimate objects should always have names, no?) because I am not sure how much longer the stubborn thing will last.
- I want to use Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter as the icing for my next birthday cake.
- Paying $6.00 or $7.00 for a bag of flavored coffee is totally worth it so that you do not have to wake up to the smell of Crème Brule coffee and realize that yours is the cheap black coffee that you picked up downstairs.
- Staying up into the wee hours of the night studying is only legit if you have a box of cereal and your ipod nearby.
- If your plan is to do laundry on Sunday afternoon, have a plan B.
- Graphing Calculators are my friend; but my math professor must have had a fight with them because we can’t use them.
- Eating straight out of the bag is not a good plan. Although, I already should have known that…
- Yes, you can have too many lists!
- Food Science degree plans are challenging, for lack of a better word.
- “I hate Valentine’s Day “ is a CUTE movie!
- The future of this blog is looking dim. :/
- If I could be a Chief or an Indian, apparently, I’d take the Chief route…
- Justin Bieber may or may not be the funniest kid alive. Click here.
- Partial Credit is awesome. Not curving is not awesome.
- My Keva Juice addiction does not falter…even in the snow!
I miss getting my daily foodie intake; but I love my classes and where they are going to take me. There must be a happy medium. Perhaps finding it should be Dora the Explorer’s next mission…
Leslie is giving away a great KettleWorx WorkOut Set and My Silly Monkey is giving away a Baby Blvd. Gift Certificate! :D Furthermore, Leslie Loves Veggies has some awesome giveaways going on: Steaz & Fiber One Bars. Holla!