7/20/09

Annie Left Me Breathless

What a day! I made the most of my day off by popping out of bed at 6:30 (my alarm was set for 7 and I thought that was too early?!). Well, I'm not one to fight it, so I jumped out of bed and made a hot mug of coffee while booting up my computer. Then I fixed a delightful breakfast.
In the cute little bowl alongside, you see 1 plum and the last of my pineapple from the bouquet. :(
What is adorning that Kashi Heart to Heart Waffle, you ask? MaraNatha PB, Brown Sugar and Pumpkin Pie Spice. WHY have I never tried this combo?
Okay, so I was writing this at like 7; but stopped to play Sequence with mom and next thing I know it's 10:00 and I'm tired, so I'm just going to focus on the eats!

Kale Chips, POM Spritzer, MorningStar Mini Corn Dogs (Basically, the only food in the house! lol).
After a major shopping trip to Target I made The. Best. Snack.
1 Grated Apple, 1 Grated Carrot, 1 Laughing Cow Light Swiss Wedge, 1/2 WW Pita
And I had enough filling leftover for another one later.... :D
However, I was still a bit hungry so I made a little yogurt snack...
Plain Yogurt, 1/3 Frozen Nanner, MixMyGranola
{{YUMMMM!}}
1.5 DOUGHY AMAZING TORTILLAS (They are Kroger's Handmade Tortillas and are so bad, they're GOOD!).
Look at these two cards from my Birthday (The Top is HANDMADE by my aunt and the bottom is from my cousin..mommy-to-be..JEN!)Check out the inside of my cousin's card....so sweet! I love it! Annie's Naturals Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette (aka Deliciousness)
A Seared Portobello, Grilled Green Peppers, Annie's Dressing & Plain Yogurt atop a bed of Romaine.
If you thought you didn't like salads (like me), then you need to think again...
Next time you go to the store, buy Annie's Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette, Plain Yogurt, Portobellos and a Green Pepper. You will NOT be sorry. Period.I have done way too much snacking tonight, so I am going to call it a night and start fresh tomorrow!
***
I did, however, have one of these Blue Bunny Sedona Frozen Yogurt Granola Sandwiches and they were yummmmmmmilicious! A full review to come...


GIVEAWAY TIME!

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY! :D


20 comments:

  1. i can't wait to make kale chips! thanks so much for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your waffle looks great, and so does your salad. I LOVE salads so that's not a problem for me, but your salad combo looks delish! I'll have to try that :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm saving up recipes I want to try when I move and get my kitchen back, and kale chips are one of them! Sorry your bouquet is dwindling though... I hate when yummy food starts to disappear. :/ I'll be waiting for the Blue Bunny granola sandwich review because I just saw them at Safeway today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That salad sounds incredible! As does the tortilla...actually, all your food does. Always. Lol!

    Enjoy your Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl i absolutely LOVE that you eat what you love! That's the way to do it and even if that means snacking a bit here and there, who cares?! It's life!

    Yummm that breakfast combo sounds to die for! I most definitely need to shake things up and bring that combo into my life. I'm also loving that pita mixture...another new idea for me to try! And last but not least, that salad looks downright delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eats look delish, as always hehe :P
    I made kale chips yesterday, and yes, they are to die for. Will definitly be having them again today lol.
    Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love Annie's dressings, they are all so tasty. The mini corn dogs are also great, I haven't had them in such a long time, I need to check them out again! I love your pita with the shredded apple and carrot, very clever! Who says you have to put MEAT in a pita???!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those birthday cards are adorable :) Your aunt is so creative, her card looks like you could buy it at a store!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooove portabellos! They're so versatile!

    Those are both cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. carrot and apple, huh? interesting...ill have to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delicious eats! I love the pita snack! And I'm sooo like you...poppin' out of bed first thing in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should totally try that grated carrot and apple combo with PB sometime... mmmm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are those corn tortillas? They sure do look yummy! I love those things toasted straight out of the package and eaten plain or with salsa!

    That's one creative pita stuffing, but it sounds yummy, and I really hope I can remember your waffle topping idea so I can try it sometime soon!

    p.s whether you want to enter or not, would you mind posting a link back to my blog for my giveaway? I don't mean to sound obnoxious, just thought I'd ask! It would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks love!
    xo,
    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to start making kale chips since I have low iron! Love your waffle topping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Annie's products! have you ever tried the goddess dressing!? it's to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww sorry your bouquet is gone! Annie's dressings are the best! And your apple/carrot combo looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything looks so delicious, Emily! I love the kale chips and yogurt shenanigans! Ahh and that pita snack is definitely a must-try!

    I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday! Sorry your fruit boquet is gone! Ahh!

    Love,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow the Kashi waffle sounds SO GOOD!! I love that you added pumpkin pie spice! Sounds like the perfect fall breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That kashi combo sounds fantastic! YUM! Pumpkin pie spice smells so good...
    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?