While the water was heating up on the stove, 2 sets of 365 Blueberry Mini Waffles were shoved into the toaster on high temp (Hurry!). I took out the little crispy delights and sandwiched them with PB so that I could take them on the road!
And off we went...."Downtown, Everything's great when your downtown, everything's waiting for you....."
Actually we got slightly lost trying to find our car and some policeman came over to help us! It was awkward...but nice!!
All of the tests checked out good (I got over my sickness JUST in time! Surgery is @ noon on MONDAY! And I can't eat after Midnight Sunday! EEK!) and I embarked on a little OperationBeautiful mission in the bathroom...
I showed my mom and she loved the idea! She wanted to buy me cute post-its at Target and I tried to explain to her that I already have like 39584375 post-its! haha
By the time we reached Target, it was 1:00 and I was Hungary (like the country!). So I snagged a new Strawberry Banana Vivanno @ Starby's and I have got to tell you that, while I was not the biggest fan of the other Vivanno flavors, this was smooth and refreshing! With whey protein powder, fiber and a whole banana; it really kept me going!
No, I did not get two drinks...that would be some rehydrating water in the background!
I restocked my "Snickerdoodle" Kashi Cereal (whew!) at Target, along with lots of other goodies ($.99/lb Spag. Squash? $1.99 Blueberries?, $.99 Organic Carrots?, etc).
When I got home, I made a little snack platter...
- 2 slices of WW French Bread ($.99/loaf at Target! I couldn't resist!)....grilled in the foreman
- A Part-Skim Mozz Cheese Stick
- A Big Fat Organic Carrot
- A mixture of freshly shredded broccoli stock and lentils smoothered in CHILI POWDER! (Gotta love using up leftovers...making room for more tupperware in the fridge!)
Then I had a Penny's Low Fat Desserts Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin with a little Whipped Cream. Okay, serisouly, why haven't you tried these lucious, thick, moist, flavorful, LOW FAT, HIGH FIBER, melty, yummy, _________(insert mouth-watering word here) YET?!
And later on, these 365 Duplex Cookies were calling my name! :D
I then, unintentionally, ate enough Cinnamon Puffins and Rice Chex (Which I bought for my dad and he decided he didn't want, so now I've gotta finish it off....no problem, seeing as I LOVE ALL CEREAL, but it's not my favorite...) to make up my dinner.
After munching my way through cereal town, I went to the hardest spinning class ever and I loved it!
I just got home and, while I cooked my spaghetti squash and had it all ready for a nice post-workout meal, all I was craving was some refreshing fruit! And now I am about to spread an Arnold's Sandwich Thin with some PB and see who gets voted off SYTYCD!
- 1 JUICY Orange
- A handful of freshly frozen cherries [[I know there are people who say they don't like cherries....but, perhaps you should give them another shot.... ;) ]]
- A handful of frozen grapes
Just what I needed!
- So you guys claim that Pepperidge Farms' "Sandwich Thin" look-alikes are ALREADY OUT?! Great, they must not sell those around me either! :(
- Some of you were asking, so here is the recipe for my veggie burgers (Click HERE). I need to make some tomorrow!
- GIVEAWAY TIME: SnackFace (I had never heard of this cool blog!)
- And of course, DONT FORGET TO ENTER MY PENNY'S LOW FAT DESSERTS GIVEAWAY!
- Remember that you can get 3 extra entries for every $5 that you donate to my Race for the Cure Fund.
I am thinking of doing some more giveaways in the near future SOLEY to raise money for the Race for the Cure Fund. What would motivate you guys to donate to this cause? I am open to suggestions! Thank you to Anna, who was my first contributor!