9/22/09

Rush-etables

This morning I woke up bright and early and went to Starbucks for some quality study time. Of course, you can't have quality study time without some quality food: ENTER Pumpkin Spice Latte and Apple Bran Muffin. I have had the scrumptious apple bran muffin before [and pictures to prove it...this picture actually ;)], but this was my first taste of the Pumpkin Spice Latte...and it won't be my last, that's for darn sure! It was so comforting with a lovely pumpkin background in the midst of the steamy, creamy, coffee goodness! MMMMM! Lunch was a light smorgasbord of study fuel....
Campbell's Chunky Veggie Soup

Peaches are pretty!

Stacy's Simply Naked Bagel Chips...these have the same flavor as her irresistable pita chips. They are just a bit different texturally (of course). However, they are a little lighter and not as "break your tooth" hard as a traditional bagel chip. Addictingly good!
Blueberry Oikos! Okay, so they finally got the little 4-packs of Oikos yogurt at my Wal-Mart and (although they are $4.00/pack...), I just couldn't resist! Thick and creamy goodness right there...can't put a price on that!


I also munched on some Snyder's waffle shaped pretzels to further fuel my ravenous study appetite (the bag is dwindling...thankfully!). I see a delectable PB&J with Apricot Pineapple Preserves between two soft slices of EarthGrains Wheat Berry Bread in my future!
As you can see, my veggie count is getting away from me (3 tests and 1 lab are to blame...). Therefore, I can see what I will be having for lunch tomorrow...am I a mind reader?! Perhaps! ;)
By the way, it's only Tuesday!! Yea, blows my mind too!

8 comments:

  1. I too had the blueberry today. Yummy!

    I new fall was close when Starbucks posted its sign saying 'It's back', referring to the pumpkin spice latte. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not had a bagel chip in so long, they are so good! I have not yet tried the pumpkin latte, but I can't go through another fall season without trying one. Maybe I'll try to recreate one...ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm bucks. Such a great way to start the day ;) Bagel chips are also delicious! Good luck with all the work...tomorrow is a new day- rock the fruits and veggies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had one of her bagel chips, only the pita ones. They're a little bit dense for me, but I think I'll try these. :) Good luck with the veggies tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bagel chips! I'll have to try those :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for greek yogurt AND starbucks. You lucky girl!

    Enjoy your veggie-filled lunch!
    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. muffins, coffee, soup -- pure comfort foods and very fallish :) you are a lucky chica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never had the flavored oikos, I usually stick to Chobani 'cause of the lower price. Glad it was good though!

    Did you return both mugs to SBux? Not your fault one doesn't work properly

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?