12/7/09

Taste-O-Vision Worthy?

How cool would it be to have edible photos? Maybe in the future...Then again, they still have yet to invent Smell-O-Vision, so Taste-O-Vision might be a little further off than I am hoping for. Well, here are a few snackaroos that were piling up on my camera. If I invent Taste-O-Vision, I will have to do some test runs with some of you crafty bloggers...then, I can finally tell if you are as good of a cook as your scrumptious pictures make you out to be! haha!

Spooky Smores Zbar (I finallllllly got to try one...after 1.5 years of knowing they existed...thanks to Errign!) Taste-O-Vision Worthy? Not really. It was good, by all means! However, I didn't think it was too different from the Chocolate Chip Zbar. I loved it, but it's not exactly worthy of my expensive new invention that is in the works.
Taste-O-Vision Worthy? If this isn't worthy, then I'm not sure what is! It's the fudgiest, chocolatiest (word?!) cookie that I have ever sunk my teeth into. Straight from the toaster, it is a bit crumbly, but it melds into this utterly dense, fudge-like consistency within your mouth. And it's so big, it seems like the fun may never end! :)
Alexa got a massive care package from her mom that the school makes up. I think she should host an eating contest or something. I did snag a thing or two...
Kar's PB&J Mix
Taste-O-Vision Worthy?! Yes, Yes, and OHHH Yes! Love this mix. Simple, yet tasty! I have yet to see it in stores though...the only reason it's Taste-O-Vision worthy. It's not easily accesible. So, before you go out and purchase 200 packs, you better make sure you like it! ;)
Pumpkin Spice Tea. Taste-O-Vision Worthy? Not sure yet! Speaking of tea...
I have a plan in the works for tomorrow. If I can find time to blog, I'll let you know how my little scheme plays out! muhahaha! ;)
Frozen Banana in Jello Pudding. Taste-O-Vision Worthy? Heck no! It's good, but you can make this in 30 seconds flat!
Honest Foods Cran Lemon Zest Bar
I love Honest Foods. I say that quite firmly, with the exception being their Apple Ginger Bar; which had a delightfully unique flavor, but was lacking a bit in the moist, chewy, texture department (aka it was hard).
Up Close and Personal!
Taste-O-Vision Worthy? Well, I have no words to describe this smooth, chewy bar that's bursting with flavor.......so YES!*
Back to the Grind...after winning some Larabars first (or at least trying!).
Jamie has got two awesome giveaways going on HERE and HERE!

21 comments:

  1. Edible photos... I have to live to see that! And I actually did a review a while back on the ZBaRs, and you're right, the Spooky S'mores tastes exactly like the Chocolate Chip. ;) Marketing techniques...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was fun! Mmm, I MUST order some Penny's. I always get so jealous of your cookies!!
    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice concept of Taste-o-vision. What would our obesity problem be like them!?! The pics do make it all look so appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm that PB & J trail mix sounds so good!
    jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. the PB&J mix sounds amazing! And too bad you didnt like that spooky smore bar. I love the white chocolate/chocolate combo

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are SO many people in that Larabar giveaway! I don't think our chances are good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah i feel the same way about the bar! i mean, it was good..but NOT amaizingly good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sounds like a billion dollar idea!! love it haha wishi t could come true :) & i agree about the zbar-- they really weren't thatt special. i think the packaging is 90% of hte reason i love it so much!

    xoox
    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. aren't honest foods bars the best! i love the apple ginger one..the pb chocolate is really great too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LIVE on Z Bars! Probably not the best idea, but I like the chocolate brownie flavor the most. I don't think they'd compare to that truffle cookie though, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you sneaked some stuff from your friend :) Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't gotten a chance to get my hands on any of the Penny's desserts--but is definitely on my agenda! They all look delish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooooh that would be the BEST invention. drool...

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha I'd gain some major weight if that really existed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All that food look so good! I wish you could get that invention up and running right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Idk if I would want to eat something lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great array of food! Holy Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha I wondered how long it would take someone to find out it was H2H!!!! my fav cereal EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think that's the next invention that needs to be invented! I can't tell you how many times I've seen food on blogs and just wanted to reach and have that for dinner ;)

    And you're right! PB&J NEVER (this should be underlined) gets old!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh taste-o-vision.. how very Willy Wonka-esque of you. Holler at me when you invent it, I have a couple jars of PB to send your way that I'd love to be TOV-ified.

    PB&J all day every day bay bay. love!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?