Progresso High Fiber Creamy Tomato Soup is Tomato/Spaghetti Sauce. I have had a variety of tomato soups before and none of them tasted like something that you would toss your ravioli in. I literally think that they mis-canned their products? This soup is a joke. Sorry Progresso! My camera apparently didn't like this soup either...
- Educational reading material (SHAPE...educational...we'll go with it)
- Apple chips (not too sure about these...)
- A homemade card (per usual)
- Butterfly paper clips
- Festive Paper Plates (as I mentioned alreaddday!)
- An Ice Cream Cone full of Jelly Bellys (I gave these to my sweet roomie!)
- A Few Calcium Chews that my mom found (New brand...with a copy of the nutritional info! She knows me too well!).
My last Fiber One Muff! :(
Amy's Lentil Soup- This stuff is so freaking good. Comforting, thick (it's got a split-pea soup consitency...with a little more broth!), full-flavored...If I ever have to attend a pot luck, I may or may not try to pass off a few cans of this fantabulous stuff as my own! ;)
Clif Nectar...I forgot how good these are! I like them much better than Larabars because they have lots of chunks and textural variety; while tasting like a healthy cookie dough...hmm, a stretch? Nahh!
I just hope that none of you knowledgeable bloggies are at the little soiree...
Compare the picture below with the pictures in this post from many moons ago...Thanks for sticking with me through the hard times...haha! It's all uphill from here! :)
It tastes like a cross between a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie and a rice crispy treat. Gimme another ASAP!