1. Toast a Penny's Low Fat Desserts Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie (when you toast these little gems, they are very soft immediately after toasting; but they firm up in a matter of minutes, with the inside remaining fluffy and soft...making for a treat that tastes like it just popped out of the oven and was cooked to perfection).
2. After a minute or two, carefully slice Penny's cookie in half. If you are careful, it's not all that hard.
3. THINLY slice half of a banana onto one half of the cookie.
4. Microwave about 1T of PB and spread the melty goodness onto the other half of the cookie.
5. Sandwich the two halves together and let the melty peanut butter smother the layers of ripe banana and the soft, flavorful cookie.
6. Pick up the sandwich (Penny's Low Fat Desserts Cookies make for the perfect cookie to make a sandwich with when they are toasted! A+++) and gaze at the utter deliciousness that awaits....
7. Bite in...and go straight to your happy place.
The cold, soft, sweet banana melds with the warm peanut butter...coming together to complement the soft, smooth, fluffy, slightly firm chocolate peanut butter cookie (yep! The cookie adds its own level of PB goodness...).
This is one freaking fantabulous, mouthwatering, delicious sandwich! I may never look at Penny's Low Fat Desserts the same way again...
If you want to make one of these lucious sammies for yourself click here and order up! Use the code EWTEX to receive 10% off your purchase! :D You can also enter my giveaway HERE until November 22nd to win a whole box of Penny's Low Fat Desserts FREE! Yay!
While you've got chocolate on the mind, enter this yummy giveaway!
Raw Crackers anyone?
Hot Chocolate Giveaway! Tis the season!
And Her Little Dog Too is giving away a healthy gift pack, so check it out! Mention that you heard it from Nutritious is Delicious! Thanks! ;)
You're on a roll....Nature's Path over HERE!