11/30/09

Santa Clause is coming...to TOWN!

Blogger town, that is! I have a little idea brewing in my head (never good...) and I'm wondering how many of my lovely friends (that's YOU!) want to get in on the action?

See, there's this fab-o holiday coming up where you get to bake cookies that look like this: And drink tea that looks like this: (who am I kidding...I drink this stuff morning, noon and night).
And get to open presents that look like:
*
This is where you come in. What do you guys think about a little secret santa action? I know that some other bloggers probably already have this up and running (and if that is the case and they already have a massive following, then I'll just join in on their partayyy!), but I'm just wondering how many of you are interested in doing this little switcharoo.
*
Here's what I was thinking:
1. It's secret santa, so we need to be secretive (always fun). I was thinking that I could gather all of the names of people who want to join in. Then, I can put everyone's name into a hat (or cup or box or empty PB Jar...that might be messy) and email each person as to who their secret santa is! Fun, no? Perhaps you'll meet a new blogger?
_
2. The price of the gift would probably be about $15 + shipping (just some fun little foodie items!).
_
3. If I get at least 14 people in on the fun, then I will give it a go! So shoot me an email to nutritiousisdelicious@yahoo.com and let me know that you are in (plus your address). I'll let you know if we get enough bloggies involved. If there is an odd number, then I will play along too!
_
4. I would need to have your name by December 14th and the presents need to be mailed out at least by December 20th. That sounds good, right?
_
5. I'd like to keep this in the US, just so that the shipping is somewhat even for everyone. I still appreciate my overseas bloggers and hope that you enjoy your holiday to the fullest!
Spread the word...and spread the Cheer!
Ho Ho Ho!

8 comments:

  1. You are one of my Zevia winners! Shoot me an email when you get a chance with your address!
    Did you have fun at home with the schnauzers?
    Also, if you get secret santa up and running, I'm totally in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I won't be around or else I would definitely be down :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in LOVE with this tea!!! it's so good with a splash of almond milk...yummy! hope you had a great monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in - and too lazy to email you - let me know if it goes down! :)

    I really, really, really wanna try CS seasonal teas - can't find 'em arghhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE cookies! Aw crap you just reminded me I've had tea brewing for like, 15 minutes! Ok I got it now and it's still warm, phew! ;) Mine is egg nog tea right now, but I looove the sugar cookie tea, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm that tea looks fantastic! celestial seasonings makes the best holiday flavssss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I would love the Secret santa as I'm in the UK I can't join in. Maybe if someone doesn't mind shipping to the Uk I can join in. I don't mind shipping to the US.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?