See, there's this fab-o holiday coming up where you get to bake cookies that look like this: And drink tea that looks like this: (who am I kidding...I drink this stuff morning, noon and night).
This is where you come in. What do you guys think about a little secret santa action? I know that some other bloggers probably already have this up and running (and if that is the case and they already have a massive following, then I'll just join in on their partayyy!), but I'm just wondering how many of you are interested in doing this little switcharoo.
Here's what I was thinking:
1. It's secret santa, so we need to be secretive (always fun). I was thinking that I could gather all of the names of people who want to join in. Then, I can put everyone's name into a hat (or cup or box or empty PB Jar...that might be messy) and email each person as to who their secret santa is! Fun, no? Perhaps you'll meet a new blogger?
2. The price of the gift would probably be about $15 + shipping (just some fun little foodie items!).
3. If I get at least 14 people in on the fun, then I will give it a go! So shoot me an email to email@example.com and let me know that you are in (plus your address). I'll let you know if we get enough bloggies involved. If there is an odd number, then I will play along too!
4. I would need to have your name by December 14th and the presents need to be mailed out at least by December 20th. That sounds good, right?
5. I'd like to keep this in the US, just so that the shipping is somewhat even for everyone. I still appreciate my overseas bloggers and hope that you enjoy your holiday to the fullest!
Spread the word...and spread the Cheer!
Ho Ho Ho!