4/22/09

Chocolate Eraser

Before my Chem Lab final I ate the second half of my brownie and it gave me some awesome energy (hehe) and I think I did well on my test. The brownie was about the size of one of those old school rectangular pink erasers (but ohhhhh so good!).
It was about a 15 minute walk to and from my test, so I got in some relaxing exercise (However, considering that the high was 95!!!! today, I almosted melted onto the sidewalk!).

After the Chem Lab final, I came home and made a yogurt concoction with about 1/3 of a Coconut Cream Pie Larabar crumbled on top! I am not a huge fan of coconut (The texture or taste....dont hate it, but dont love it!). However, crumbled into the yogurt, it tasted like there was chunks of soft baked cookie in every bite! :D Nom Nom Nom!
I am about to catch up on a few blogs for 20 minutes and then cut myself off to get prepared for tommorrow! I am getting my lazy butt out of bed tommorrow morning before Food Science Class to go for a run because I wont have any time throughout the rest of the day!
*
I also picked up the thing I painted at the Pottery Shop place about a week or so ago, but I am sending it to my cousin and I am not sure if she reads the blog. However, if I remember (or if you remind me!), I will post the picture of it in about a week or two!
*
Ooops...just had a small baggie of the Chocolate Little Bites! :D

12 comments:

  1. That brownie looks so good!
    And oh, that sounds so cool with the pottery for your cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband is in law school and eats chocolate during his final exams he swears it gives him brain power. It seems to be working. Thanks for the kind words and visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate sounds like excellent test fuel--sugar and caffeine = perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is it with larabars, there must be crack in them bc i dont like nuts AT ALL and i still like larabars...how do so many people who dislike one of their very limited ingreds still adore the product!? its a mystery. no complaints from me though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read about your taco adventure earlier today...I'm glad your beloved black beans will be back on the menu, that girl was prob just too lazy to figure out how to type in the order or something! Maybe she's new? I LOVE that lara bar, very cookie like indeed! I hope you remember to post a pic of your pottery, I want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness that brownie looks great! And I'm glad it gave you the energy you needed to get through your exam. Hope you got an awesome grade! You deserve it!
    Love,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the early morning run! You are a better woman than me for getting up and doing that before class! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink erasers!! That reminds me of elementary school ;)

    I love that Lara!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that lara bar! i microwaved it and it was greasy but DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yesssss coconut cream pie larabar Yummmm :)good brain food haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. and now I am craving chocolate. Your blog always gives me serious cravings- I read a LOT of blogs but something about yours...gah, you tap into my subconscious somehow. i didn't like the coconut cream pie lara (and was susprised despite, like you, not being a huge coconut fan, lol) I haven't tried lara bars in yogurt yet- purely due to the cost of them in this country and feeling like I should savour the bar! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?