4/18/09

The calm before the storm!

One Guys! FINALLY~ Just as good as always! Then we went to do a little grocery shopping and picked up a box of these........
And quickly dove in when we got home and started the movie "The Holiday"!
It reminds me of CAKE AND ICE CREAM! :D
Then I munched on cereal during the movie! This stuff is like a brownie in a box. TRY IT NOW! (It's so good....it has a natural glow!)

YUM x2 (or 3?!?)

Ok enough sweets for tonight! Today was so much fun and just what I needed. All we did was relax, watch movies and veg! Perfect because these next 2 (and final 2) weeks of school are going to be HECTIC TO THE MAX!



P.S. I FOUND A LITTLE GEM at WalMart today and jumped up and down in excitement! It shall be revealed tommorrow! Stay tuned! :D

13 comments:

  1. Those chocolate mini wheats look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH, I NEED THAT CHOCOLATEY GOOOOOOOOEEY GOODNESS! lol. And mini mini mini wheats! now i have the song in my head! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Jude Law is SO freakin incredible in that movie. I could watch him all day...

    With Love,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your walmart find! Haha, my mom loves that chocolate cereal, I have yet to try it, but it looks so good! Have a great rest of your weekend :)
    Love,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  5. a little gem, huh? I wnder what it is?
    I've GOT to try that cereal! it really tastes like cereal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE The Holiday - Jude Law....sighhhh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They were good pancakes. But yeah, I LOVE Life cereal!! :)

    Ive never had one of those SmartOnes desserts, but now Im very tempted to try one!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I added you to my blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those little dessert things were totally a hit in my freezer when I lived at an apartment in college...they're SO delicious. Try the cookie dough one next ;)

    Hope you enjoyed your evening! I'm excited to see your WalMart finds :)

    Love, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are those Smart Ones sundaes good?? I keep seeing them, wanting to try them, and not, but your pictures look so tasty! By the way, I got your Fiber One coupons!! THANK YOU EM!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe that is a frozen dessert- it looks incredible. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy! Ive always seen tons of smart ones desserts and wanted to try them!!

    Is the holiday good? We've had it forever now, but ive never actually sat down and watched it! Is it worth watching?

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?