4/22/09

Not as Planned

Wow! So I went up to the Taco line for lunch knowing exactly what I wanted.

ME: "I'll have two hard Tacos please"
Worker: "What meat do you want?"
ME: "I want Black Beans."
Worker: **Stares for a second** "We can't do that."
ME: "WHAT?!?! I have gotten it many many times before....yesterday to be exact."
Worker: "Well the people making it were breaking the rules because we can't do that."
!?!!?!?!??!!??!?!?!

Ok well after this mess, I was frustrated.....got a quick salad (Hard Boiled Egg, Spinach, roamine, Carrots, Broccoli) and my friends and I sat down to eat. After eating, Alexa was getting a refill on her drink and found a manager and confronted her with the issue. She went and talked to a few other managers and was like...."It shouldn't be a problem......our workers must just not know!?".


Let me just tell you that Black Bean Tacos are on the Menu for Tommorrow and I hope that girl is working! LOL!

The salad didnt keep me full for long and 2 hours later, Alexa and I were headed to KEVA JUICE where I got a........24oz Kevaccino (durrr!) The manager was there and made us a complimentary shot of carrot juice!!! hahah (I told you they know us there!).....I rather liked it, but Alexa..........................well didn't!! ;)

Now I am back home, eating a PBJ and APPLE! and about to study and then head to my Chem Final at 7!

Hope you had a more enjoyable earth day than I did!! :D

P.s. Check out this up and coming blogger!

6 comments:

  1. WHAAA? Really? Hum. Rules are made to be broken. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I'm sorry the girl working the food line was misinformed. What a dummie. I hope you can enjoy a black bean taco tomorrow!! Good luck on your final girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a headache! Good luck on your Chem final!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha get that black bean taco girl! Screw rules...especially taco rules :P

    But hey, at least you got some free juice today to make up for your taco disaster :)

    Good luck on your final - you're gonna do awesome!

    Love, Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's hope that girl isn't working tomorrow!

    Good luck on your final!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's crazy- they don't do a veggie option?... weirdos. Black beans rule! They are the meat of the legume world!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?