4/14/09

One Hundred

Chea....100th post! :D Thanks to all of my readers!

Breakfast! SMOOTHIE!
The contents: Banana, strawberries, 1/2-1 cup skim milk, ice and about 1/2c fruit juice!
Lunch! Chicken, lettuce, cheese, & tomato TACOS!

A spontaneous gelato dessert!
Annies Cinnabunnies and Honey Roasted Peanuts = AWESOME COMBO!
Plus another handful of just the cereal a few minutes ago! haha!
Apple....and Bio Presentation! Our member did not show up today. The presentation is tommorrow. Wish me luck!

A handful of this yumminess! AFTER finding out that my Chem test grade was a 93.333! :D
Health Food Store with Kristen and Alexa
I got a grilled tofu wrap with tahini, lettuce, roasted red peppers, carrots.....YUM!
I went crazy on those chips! lol
:)

I didn't get to go for a run this morning because my roommate did not get in until about 11:45 last night and my eyes were so heavy because I was so tired and I knew I needed the rest! I am about to leave and go to the gym for a bit! I see a fruit cup in my future!
[[[Edited: Scratch the gym...I need to get this Bio project figured out.....bahhh....tommorrow for sure!]]]
Adio'!
AND
AND

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Chem mark!! Good luck on your bio presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for 100!! : ) I'm allllmost there myself;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, horray for 100 posts!
    And mmm delicious eats, that wrap looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO! 100 posts! Awesome! How do you know? Is there a ticker somewhere? lol

    Congrats on your chem grade too!

    And... good luck on your presentation tomorrow, EM! hehe :)

    P.S. yes, I'm too lazy (again) to log into my account! Sorry!!
    -lex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for 100 posts! And another huge hooray for getting a 93! Awesomeee! I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow, and best of luck on your biology presentation - I'm sure you'll be getting another A :)

    Love, Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gelato... i haven't found anything in the us to compair to italy but boy do I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay congratulations! so glad you've come this far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yayyy congrats on your 100th post and for your awesome chem grade!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 100th post girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOOHOOO!! THE BIG HUNDO!

    I can't wait to see what the next hundred bring! Love your posts, always! And heck yes for yummy food and awesome Chem grades! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 100th Post! Great job on your test! Lovely Eats! Have a great Wednesday :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on the 100th post! here's to many more great posts to come!
    btw, I LOVE that wrap! tahini rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy 100th!
    LOVE taco night!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?