3/14/09

Big Daddy

I went to this new little frozen yogurt place that opened recently in our town and OH BOY....YUMMM! This could be dangerous! All they have right now is like JUMBO containers....lol! Anyways, they have all of these different flavors and toppings and it is kind of like a frozen yogurt bar. I got a little blueberry frozen yogurt in one side of my container and a swirl of chocolate and vanilla in the other side. I topped it with almonds, strawberries and kiwi! My mom and I's two containers weighed 17.1oz together!! oops! lol But I think the containers weighed 1 or 2 ounces each! I ended up eating the last half of my mom's that she didnt finish!
I LOVE ICE CREAM!!
I have been having tons of snackies tonight....I have been writing reviews, reading blogs, trying to figure out what classes to take this summer, etc. Here are some pics of what I have been munching on (not to mention the handful of Tortilla Chips, CapNCrunch (this was in our pantry and I had to had a small bit for old times sake...lol) and a sugar free popsicle!)
In My cute New Flower Bowl! :D
Tommorrow, I will get back in the healthy swing....It's sometimes fun to snack the night away though!
CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY BELOW!!!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE ICE CREAM!!! LOL =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you love ice cream! That looks so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ice cream is my favorite!! A froyo bar is my dream come true. Your toppings look amazing!

    Very cute bowl. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm that ice cream looks SOOOO nummmy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crackers are too cute! I'm updating my blog roll tonight!

    NAOmni

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?