Then we went to my appointment and, long story short, I am having eye muscle surgery to correct my esotropia on July 6th! :D It's been a long time coming and I am glad to get it done, but it is so soon!
But, let's move on to the best part of the day.....We Found it!
- Cinnamon Puffins (they had a $1 off coupon in-store)
- B2N Oatmeal Cookies (another in-store coupon)
- 365 Tortilla Chips (my mom wanted to try these babies!)
- Spelt Pretzels (my mom is a pretzel aficionado)
- 365 Vegetarian Chili
- Bulk Bin Ginger Snaps
- Bulk Bin PB Malt Ball thingis (I tried a bite of one right when I got in the car and..YUM!)
- Bulk Bin "Fig Newton" (my mom got this and really liked it!)
I also got some portabello 'shrooms, a red bell peppers (who knew they were ever sold by the pound?!..$.80 is a steal!), bananas and a bunch of broccoli at the store....
WHAT WILL I MAKE THIS WEEK!? SOOOOO many options!
Now, it's time to SPINNNNNN! :D
But first, check out this GIVEAWAY...