- Leftover Mac n Cheese
- A touch of Pacific Foods Butternut Squash Soup to revive the Mac
- One Morningstar Farms Veggie Burger crumbled within
It was so delicious and the soup really kicked it up a notch! Afterwards, Alexa and I went shopping and planned on going to a Body Pump class at the gym, but got done shopping around 4 and the class was not until 6. PLUS we were really tired and ended up doing about 15 minutes on the elliptical and went home! At least we tried! ;)
When I got home, I munched on a homemade Vegan Whole Wheat Cookie! MMM!
An hour or so later and my tummy was grumbling. I know I was a bit lacking on the veggies today, but I knew exactly what I wanted and isn't there an argument out there that you need to eat intuitively! ;) So that's what I did! I made an old time FAVORITE!
- It all starts with a Whole Wheat English Muffin toasted under the broiler
- Top with a bit of spaghetti sauce, tomato slices and cheese
- Broil again to melt cheese
- And to make this dish perfecto, add some chopped (raw or steamed) broccoli on top! YUM! (I didn't have any....)
Then I felt adventurous:
I heeded advice from some of the commenters on my last post and took another stab at sweet potato fries.......EPIC FAIL......NOT! lol Let me explain..........
I cooked the slices on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet sprayed with PAM @ 425* for 15 minutes, flipped and after 6 minutes.....I checked on them......and they loooked like this:
I got so frustrated and decided to throw them on a plate and eat what I could...
Turns out (though they LOOKED burned) they tasted perfect! YAY! There was about 2 or 3 skinny fries that truly got burned, but other than that, they were great! :D
I see a 100 calorie pack of popcorn in my future and possibly a SmartOnes ice cream dessert!
Hey, it's game night! WOOOT!