I am using today's post to share some thoughts and ideas with you.......
- I have my interview tommorrow morning! Whoop! Let's hope I get the job!
- I have some cream cheese that needs to be used up in a fairly healthy way! Any suggestions?!
- I am going to try to eat more balanced meals this upcoming week and less pointless snacks, so stay tuned and keep me on track! I think 4-5 mini meals would work best for me as opposed to 3 standard meals. What do you like?
- Artificial Sweeteners?...what's your verdict?..... Life's too short?, Everything in Moderation? or NEVER? (I'm not too sure of my stance yet, but probably in the middle ground.)
- My dad just cut up a big juicy watermelon! HELLO! Gotta love summer! :D
- Spinning?! Yay or nay? I have found that I like spinning so much more than running!
- Alexa and I were pondering the reasons for a sauna yesterday at the gym (and apparently so was Baylee!), so I decided to end the curiosity:
- I googled (it's a verb these days) and decided to...Ask Alice!....."
Basically, what happens to the body during a sauna is quite simple — your
metabolism and pulse rates increase, your blood vessels become much more
flexible, and your extremities benefit from increased circulation....Many people
claim that the sauna relieves the symptoms of minor illnesses such as colds,
revives the muscles after tough physical exertion, and clears the complexion.
Well, I have a huge History review to work on! Yuck! Our first test is Tuesday! Enjoy your night! :D Regular Blogging (and hopefully working!) will commence tommorrow!