And I'm impressed with your restraint around PB puffins... they don't last moreShe just didn't give me enough time! haha!
than 72 hours around me!
Breakfast this morning was a banana, Odwalla Berries GoMega Bar (I LOVED IT!) and a homemade latte in a recycled Starbucks Cup! Yep, If I bring them home, I wash them out! Doooo it! For lunch, I was craving something fresh! So I piled my oblong blue plate with juicy Gala Apple slices, seedless cucumber slices, carrot chips, a LC for dipping and 4 turkey/cheese roll ups (Boars Head Smoked Turkey and 1oz Mild Cheddar). It was great! :D
- I omitted the skim powder and wheat germ (I didn't have any on hand).
- I added about 1/3c sliced almonds (GREAT addition)
- I used scant measurements of sugar and molasses (still came out plenty sweet).
- I used rolled oats (I don't know what "large-flaked" are, but I didn't have them!)
- I used 5 chopped medjool dates
- I poured in quite a bit of Almond Extract instead of vanilla and it smelled awesome!
I had about 1.5 or 2 of these bars throughout the day! One of them was plated up all nice and pretty....I took that big dallop of "frosting" (leftover from the filling of my mom's mother's day cake) off because this bar was CRAMMED with flavor that I did not want to disguise! This is where my "no-carb" lunch back fired! I don't care what Im craving, my body needs carbs! ENTER PB PUFFINS! haha I also had a toasted Kashi Heart to Heart Waffle with a bit of Promise Butter Spread.
Then I went to the gym and got my bootay kicked! I attended a class called "Body Pump" and it was basically weights, weights, weights...working different muscles! Let's just say that my legs were shaking! I need to work with more weights along with cardio! That was made VERY apparent tonight!
I came home and had a light dinner of shrimp salad! However, in all honesty, the shrimp got dunked in cocktail sauce and the salad was eaten alone! Shrimp Cocktail is the ONLY way in my book!
Wish Bone Romano Basil Vinaigrette :D