- One at 1:30 when my roomie came home (and she went to bed around 2....which means...so did I)
- One when the FIRE ALARM went off at 4:30AM (and I had to run down more than 9 flights of stairs and stand outside for 25-30minutes! UGH
- One when my alarm went off at 8ish....but I must have ignored or shut it off because I randomly woke up at 8:40 and ended up missing church!
Needless to say, I am GLAD this is my last night in the dorms! :D I do have a final Tuesday morning; but my room will be all packed up by tommorrow night, so I'll be staying with my mom.
Breakfast was simply a banana because I was not hungry from all of that cereal I ate last night! Totally worth it though!
Alexa and I studied a bit before lunch and then went to Jason's Deli where I ordered the Mediterranean Wrap (Turkey, Red Pepper Hummus, Cucs and Field Greens in an Organic Whole Wheat Wrap). YUM YUM YUM! Along with a big cup of steamed veggies!
- A small layer of field greens (maybe 10 leaves....gotta save room for the good stuff!)
- A few small cubes of turkey
- corn and black bean salad
- some broccoli salad stuff with raisins (i love it!)
- 4 or 5 tortellini
- a bit of shredded cheese
- that's all I can remember!