6/3/10

Droid vs. Sony

Where have I been the past few days? Well, wouldn't you like to know! ;) Actually, I have been battling with my little Sony Cyber-shot and after a few days of blurry pictures and awkward lighting, I decided to let little Sony win the fight. Thankfully, I have quite the camera phone. I mean technology has truly advanced...



And that marks the end of posting my measly 7.0 Megapixel pictures. I purchased little Sony Jr's big brother and I can't wait to put my new friend to good use! Be back soon with loads of reviews and the most delicious salad ever. No really. This is the best. :)

3 comments:

  1. woof, SCORE ON THE CHEAPO PB&CO!!! Where do you do your grocery shopping, heaven?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $2 FOR PB&Co???!!! WHOA. that's a serious gift from the nut butter gods. Please send your karma around the rest of the blog world:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! everything looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?