6/27/09

A Must See & Try

I woke up at 8:30 and combined some Multigrain Cherrios with Puffins, half a banana and skim milk.....the combo was just so good yesterday! Then, I picked up Alexa and we headed to Target. I picked up a few groceries, returned something and we shopped around for our dorm next year. We also stopped by the Starbucks that is in Target. I got an unpictured Nonfat Tall Vanilla Latte! MMMM!

GOSH I love Super Target....Starbucks, Produce, Clothes, Food, School Supplies, The Dollar Spot, Dishes, Bars....what more could you possibly ask for?! I set off this morning fully prepared to spread the love that is Operation Beautiful...
just keep a post-it pad in your purse and be ready at all times!

Alexa and I went to see The Proposal. OH my gosh... this movie was hilarious! I was laughing about 80% of the time, but there was still some sweet moments that stole me heart. It was a huge hit! A MUST SEE! :D


Movie Snack!

After the movie, I came home around 2. I was hungry, so I had a cheese stick; while my fruit chilled in the freezer (After sitting in my hot car!).
Then, I had a little of everything that I bought at Target today...
Black Grapes, Cherries AND a new cereal (ALERT! ALERT!)...Kashi Heart To Heart Warm Cinnamon Oat......this is a MUST TRY cereal. No really, it tastes somewhat like a Snickerdoodle Cookie and when it melds with milk...watch out!
I dare say that it is better than the Honey Toasted Variety!
*
I also had a Smart Ones Brownie a la Mode as a Midday Dessert.
Let's just say that I got WAAAAY too excited about my sinful new cereal find, so dinner will most likely be something light...a sweet potato with chili, veggie burger salad..
I'm not sure! What I do know is that, while I have been getting plenty of fruit, I need to pack in the veggies tomorrow!
Darn sweet tooth! ;)
Enjoy your weekend and I shall talk to ya tomorrow bloggies!

18 comments:

  1. How creative is the plate with cherries. I don't go much for ceral, but I'm looking for a healthy cereal. Any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh new heart to heart cereal!? must. try. now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girlfriend where do you find all these new kashi products?! my target must be lame and not so super :(

    enjoy everything, love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love multigrain cheerios. They have the same amount of calories, and sugar (I think) as regular cheerios, yet they are so much more flavorful!!! Also I love those cheese sticks, yum!

    Smart Ones are super desserts, aren't they?? I mean, so easy to prepare, and so delicious. AND they aren't too sinful!! Can't beat that combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That new cereal sounds amazinggg! Yumm! Enjoy your veggie-filled dinner :)
    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Operation Beautiful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kashi keeps spitting out new products like none other! I'm loving it! Can't wait to try the new H2H variety.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I just stumbled across your blog and your eats look fabulous! hope to see you around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea, those cinnamon H2Hs might be the next cereal on my list! Oh how I love oaty goodness!

    Way to rock those operation beautiful notes! They are fabulous mood boosters!

    Sounds like a fantastic day overall! Sweet eating is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. finding new cereals that are amazing is awesome :) glad you enjoyed the movie- am LOVING operation beautiful! keep spreading the word :D

    enjoy the rest of your weekend Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG cereal finds are the best ever and I'm not going to lie, the tempting sound of snickerdoodle anything makes me want to go buy them NOW!

    Glad you had fun at the movie...I have heard great things about it!

    And heck ya Target is the best! So easily amused in that place

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snickerdoodle huh? Well that just happens to be one of my favorite cookie flavors (hello cinnamon!) so I'm going to have to keep my eyes pealed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those pb sammies are my favorite snack ever!! so comforting! good to hear that the cereal is amazing because I am looking all over for it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love puffins and cheerios. I have not tried the multi-gran yet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have such an easy time getting enough fruit in, but veggies are harder. I'm going to make that a goal this week to eat more veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love supertarget!! Super walmart is amazing too! And your mid day dessert.... looks absolutely FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love target! I wish we had a supertarget nearby, but I'd probabaly go crazy and be there all the time :D Oooh that cereal looks fabulous! I have to keep my eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. For sure I want the chocolate peanut butter cookie!!! Ahhh sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?