1/2/09

Spectacular!

The Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rocket City Rockettes was absolutely stunning. Just when I thought I had seen it all, a new special effect or dance came in to play! If you have never seen it, I would highly reccomend getting yourself to a showing sometime! Below is a picture taken with my cell phone (because I did not want my camera getting confiscated!)

Dinner was just as great. As I said before, Alexa and I went to the Spaghetti Warehouse. The atmosphere was so fun and modern. After signing up for their online "club", I was emailed a coupon for a free appetizer. (That's a frugal tip for you folks....sign up for restaurant's "Online Clubs". In fact, I just got an email for a coupon for something free off of Sonic's new dollar menu!) Anyways, we decided to get the sampler with fried zucchini, mozzarella triangles and bruchetta (!!). Oh, and I successfully by-passed the bread that was brought to the table.


I had what is pictured (that is a small appetizer plate)..plus 1.5 more bruchetta and 1 more zucchini fry

After a fried fest (which my stomach is not used to), I wanted a lighter dinner and chose a bowl of Wedding soup. It consisted of flavorful chicken broth, 3 mini meatballs (which I picked out and did not eat), chunks of chicken, thin noodles, carrots and spinach. Such a great soup!




Of course, the day ended on a sweet note (my light dinner made me slightly hungry when I got home):


Yoplait Light:


Voortman's Cookies: (the photo won't upload, but you can use your imagination!)



I had an amazing night (hope you did too), which helped me to momentarily forget that I only have two more days left with my family (sad...). I am off to watch some King of Queens on my DVR, possibly play a game and then hit the sack. I have a hair appt. tommorrow at 10AM and the rest of the day is open. See you tommorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You went to that show? awesome!

    I love yoplait yogurt, I have the pineapple upside downcake for the first tiome yesterday and it tasted like the real thing

    Kelly Turner
    www.everygymsnightmare.com

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?