1/6/09

Craziness......Welcome back! ;)

I finally got my DIRTY car cleaned! I guess after sitting outside for about 4 weeks exposed to all of the elements implies that it would be dirty, but it was just filthy! I then went to the store and picked up a few things. I was so thirsty this morning I had to run down to the vending machines and get a water bottle (no worries anymore though because I bought 24 at the store today! haha).
My eats today have been kind of crazy and I have alot of things I need to get done today, so in no particualr order:

Apple (which was kind of frozen because we turned our mini fridge up too high....whoops!):

Yogurt with a handfull of Bear Naked Peak Protein Granola: (I really like the taste of this granola because it is softer than most. Almost like graham crackers or something!)


I am currently munching on a Fiber One Oats & Chocolate Granola Bar. I was reading Hangry Pants, but now I need to get going!!

2 comments:

  1. potbelly sandwich works! :)
    http://www.potbelly.com/Food/Menu.aspx

    great food today. i LOVE bear naked granola- when eating it dry i always look for the chunks. it is just so good- i totally agree with you on the fact that it is softer. absolutely worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great eats,a frozen apple sounds interesting- i love frozen fruit i'm gonna have to try it even if it was an accident.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?