8/26/09

Pure Bliss

Hey hey!! I'm back!! Did ya miss me?! ;) Big Shout Out to Elizabeth...an old reader/new commenter! I had a very lazy day today; which is great because tomorrow, it's back to the grind (aka School!). I was awakened this morning at 6AM by a loud alarm. I thought it was one of my roommates' alarm clocks; but turns out....it was the fire alarm! Oh dorms....How I missed thee!

By the time we came back in (a mere 10 minutes later....it felt like an hour!), all of my roomies went back to sleep; but the early bird in me made a pot of coffee,whipped up a soy latte with some Truvia and got a little work done. Of course, I can't have coffee without a little somethin' somethin'...ENTER Kashi Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond Bar. A little later in the morning, Alexa and I ventured over to KEVA JUICE and I got a Kevaccino with strawberries (PURE BLISS!). We walked around campus, went grocery shopping and did other random odds and ends. By the time we got home it was 2pm and I satisfied my tummy with a PBJ on an Oroweat Whole Wheat Sandwich Thin...
... and a deliciously sweet plum! MMM!
Then I organized my school supplies like a nerd and ate some Kashi GoLean Crunch!
Around 4:30, I started reading and next thing I know, I hear my phone ringing and jump out of bed to realize that it's 7PM! After waking up a little, I went downstairs to grab a salad and topped it with my Annie's Roasted Red Pepper Dressing.
The salad was great, but I really wanted something sweet! That's where Nabisco 100 Calorie Pack Fudge Drizzled Chips Ahoy Cookies come in! They aren't exactly "healthy"; but they sure do satisfy a craving. Each half dollar sized cookie has the same buttery crispiness that we all know and love with a messy chocolate drizzle to kick it up a notch!
Afterwards, my stomach was hurting for no apparent reason, so I had an applesauce cup and now I am munching on some Chocolate Little Bite Mini Wheats. Alrighty...time to sign off and get ready for tomorrow!
I bought some Stonyfield Farm FroYo today at the store....MMM....can't wait to crack open that baby!
Check out this GIVEAWAY! :D

13 comments:

  1. plums = best fruit ever i am waiting out for them and counting down the days till we get them again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back- I missed you! How's school going?

    Those mini cookies sound really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I love those kashi bars!! And I don't usually even like mocha flavors!!!!

    I'm lovin' that "E" cup!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried out Stonyfield's Minty Chocolate Chip last night (freebie coupon, woot woot!) and it was AWESOME. (I went with that one because my store has a semi-crap selection (vanilla, chocolate, cofee, caramel, minty chip) and that one sounded the best, Glad I did!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! :) Those 100 calorie pack cookies look so yum. I used to eat those a lot but sort of stopped buying them, but that flavor looks tempting!
    The plum also looks good, I haven't had a good plum in a while. I sort of forgot how good they taste.
    Have great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, that is NOT the kind of alarm I'd want to wake up to!

    Kashi crunch! It's all you need in life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fire alarms are never fun, but I've been known to sleep through a few in my day

    Can't wait to see which froyo you got. I like most of their flavors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missed ya girl! Sorry about the fire alarm - they can be SO obnoxious, definitely at the wee hours in the AM.

    Ahhh froyo! Yum!

    Love,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, thanks for the shoutout!

    Sorry about the fire alarm. Hopefully you don't get very many of them this year. Dorms...such fun places. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow those little cookies look just like the big ones! Yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha true story: one time the fire alarm went off at 10 o'clock pm when i was IN THE SHOWER! I had to go outside, in the dead of winter, in my bathrob.. i wish i were joking! worst night of my life... oh college <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. welcome back! sorry about the dorm alarm...HATE those! Gosh the freshman memories of having those things go off at 4 am because some dodo head pressed a button or did something silly. Oh man! Anywho, hope college is treating you peachy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back! Those cookies look great! I used to buy the oreo ones all the time but 1 bag always turned into 2 bags...

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?