3/7/10

Read this post....Mention N'nD



Would you like to win one of these? I'm sorry, that was an extremely stupid question. Let me rephrase that...CLICK HERE TO WIN A KITCHEN AID STAND MIXER!
This is not a drill. Better yet, we can both have a shot to win! Mention that Emily from Nutritious is Delicious sent you, please! If I win because of YOU, I will surely send you a little "Thank you" Prize Pack. Mark my word. It is only open to US residents.
Take a minute and GO ENTER!!!!
You don't have forever...the contest ends on Tuesday at Midnight!

5 comments:

  1. Hey I commented and mentioned that you linked to the giveaway. I don't have any use for a mixer, but I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented and mentioned that you told me about it =)

    GOOD LUCK!
    Nicole G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mixers ROCK! I have one and hate baking without it! Good luck ;) Hope you're having a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaahh I am in love with the KitchenAid mixer. My mom has one and I just want it so badly! It makes baking so much easier! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?