3/25/09

Refreshing

I have had a FUZE Slenderize drink before and strongly disliked the flavor! Seriously, it scarred me away from FUZE ....until today. As I was standing in front of the drink selections, I decided that nothing else sounded good to fuel my intense abs workout (my legs were shaking by the end! lol). Therefore, I picked up FUZE Slenderize Tropical Punch Low Carb Beverage just now and I am in love after first sip (which is not looking good for my dining plan that has to last me until the end of the year because these drinks are more expensive! lol Owell...it's worth it!). Anyways, this particular flavor is bursting with fruity notes. Pineapple, mango and vegetable juice are the only juices in here, but it tastes like there is peach, apple and so much more! SOOO refreshing! I also brought a Tropicana Fruit Squeeze beverage from home with me and just got around to drinking it yesterday (this week has flown by!). Anyways, this drink is also super refreshing and very natural tasting. It reminds me of when I take apple juice and add water to create a light and refreshing drink (how many times can I possibly say refreshing?!) (however, with this drink you need to replace the apple with lemon for the comparison to work!). And my pistachio gelato from earlier! <3>

I got a veggie pizza tonight! Oh Baby......but it cant compare to One Guy's pizza tommorrow! Time to write some food reviews (I have products piling up!) and hopefully make time to catch up in the blog world and read my brand new food tech mag that just arrived! (I'll let you know if there is anything that is blog worthy!)!


Tommorrow is Thursday......in case you forgot! :)
I was just reading Lesley's Blog and found this verse that is SO powerful:
"No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it. "
-1 Corinthians 10:13 (The Message)-

9 comments:

  1. Hhahaha, I have never seen those drinks before. Now I need to start scouting out for them. And mmmm pistachio. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic of that gelato ! Hope it was delish !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gelato is soooo pretty! I love that color green. I bet it was delish too :) I tried a Slenderize drink once before and I didn't like it! Maybe I should try it again, since that turned it around for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked that verse, thanks for the shout out! ; ) I find that I really like how the Message Bible translates certain verses because it makes me hear them in a new light.

    Anyways, I'm glad you mentioned this Fuze drink because I had one a long time ago and that it was gross! ha, but perhaps now I'll give them another try ; )

    Have a lovely Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those fuze drinks! Its so funny because one time i asked my mom to get me some of them at the store and she asked the guy where the "fuzz" drinks were! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love gelato!!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Bible verse :)

    I really want to get a copy of The Message... My mom has it and it looks like an interesting adaptation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those drinks!
    that gelato looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's my favorite FUZE flavor!

    NAOmni

    ReplyDelete

What's on your "foodie" mind today?