12/31/08

The Final Hours of 2008

Hey! Just a quick check in before I ring in the new year. My days of vacation are coming to the end as I go back to school on Jan. 5 and start classes on Jan. 7! I hope everyone has enjoyed the Holidays!





My New Years Resolutions are as follows:


1. Keep the blog updated


2. Go to the Rec Center 5X each week


3. Eat Right (that could not be more blunt, but I know what that means for me.) I think I need to pay more attention to my body and eat what makes me feel good and stay fit (which includes ice cream of course). I usually do this, but the Holidays kind of got the best of me!

What are your New Years Resolutions?!






Now it's time to wash dishes, finish a scholarship, take care of my two babies (i.e. puppies) and [although I go to TTU] hope that U of H pulls through (for my brother's sake).






Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your "foodie" mind today?