1. Toast a Penny's Low Fat Desserts Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie (when you toast these little gems, they are very soft immediately after toasting; but they firm up in a matter of minutes, with the inside remaining fluffy and soft...making for a treat that tastes like it just popped out of the oven and was cooked to perfection).
2. After a minute or two, carefully slice Penny's cookie in half. If you are careful, it's not all that hard.
3. THINLY slice half of a banana onto one half of the cookie.
4. Microwave about 1T of PB and spread the melty goodness onto the other half of the cookie.
5. Sandwich the two halves together and let the melty peanut butter smother the layers of ripe banana and the soft, flavorful cookie.